Working with other photographers in a studio was a frustrated experience, especially with young children. Life to Lens photography met us at the venue we selected and gave our session ample time to get all the shots we wanted while also not feeling pressured by time constraints. The photographer was patient and knowledgeable. Life to Lens offers a variety of packages at a very reasonable price. The photos are individually edited to customer satisfaction. In the past I have waited awhile for photos to be prepared. At Life to Lens, the photos were ready promptly and made available to me electronically, convenient for printing and sharing. Life to Lens has the personal touch to make photo sessions feel natural and the expertise to capture moments that you will treasure for many years to come!
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
PO Box 134,
Elkton, MD 21912
- Congratulations Andrew & Alexis Rapposelli!by John Dixon
- Fall Photography at Fair Hill State Natural Resources Management Areaby John Dixon
- Congratulations and Happy 5th Anniversary Elk River Brewing Co.by John Dixon
- Happy Halloween! Elk River Brewing Co. 2023by John Dixon
- Congratulations Andrew & Alexis Rapposelli!